Resources and Tips to support your career growth. Learn how to make a great impression on the job and advance your career!
Upcoming Events/ Group Activities
Approach your next interview or networking event with increased confidence. Learn how you can influence the first impression you make and show your best self while answering employers' questions.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE AN ONLINE WEBINAR **
For more information about this event and to register visit Experience York.
Our Career Peer Educators will be available at the Career Lounge to help with any career-related questions!
No appointment required. Drop by 202 McLaughlin College, where our Career Peer Educators will be on hand to help with:
- Resumé & Cover Letters
- Job Searching & Networking
- Interview Skills & Preparation
- Navigating the Career Centre Website
- LinkedIn: Building a Profile & Job Searching
- Exploring What You Can do With Your Degree
- Resources at Career Education & Development and on Campus
- Any other career questions you have!