Strategies for Getting Hired panels let students meet professionals who do the hiring, gain insight into the field and get strategies and tips on:
- What kinds of positions and roles there are within an industry;
- What kinds of skills and knowledge are required;
- What the recruitment process is like;
- How to make connections within the field;
- What is involved in the application process, e.g. specific hiring dates, materials required;
- What to expect during the interview; and
- How to succeed on the job.
To find out more about upcoming Employer Recruitment Sessions and to register please visit Experience York (you will be able to sign in using your Passport York and register for appointments and events on the system).