Strategies for Getting Hired panels let students meet professionals who do the hiring, gain insight into the field and get strategies and tips on:
- What kinds of positions and roles there are within an industry;
- What kinds of skills and knowledge are required;
- What the recruitment process is like;
- How to make connections within the field;
- What is involved in the application process, e.g. specific hiring dates, materials required;
- What to expect during the interview; and
- How to succeed on the job.
Upcoming Strategies for Getting Hired Panels 2019-20
Register for these panels on Experience York (the Career Centre's online job posting and event registration system) using Passport York.