Strategies for Getting Hired panels let students meet professionals who do the hiring, gain insight into the field and get strategies and tips on:
- What kinds of positions and roles there are within an industry;
- What kinds of skills and knowledge are required;
- What the recruitment process is like;
- How to make connections within the field;
- What is involved in the application process, e.g. specific hiring dates, materials required;
- What to expect during the interview; and
- How to succeed on the job.
Upcoming Strategies for Getting Hired Panels
Register for these panels on Experience York (the Career Centre's online job posting and event registration system) using Passport York.