Career Education & Development offers a variety of ways for you to connect with the students and new graduates. These include:
To request a session, please complete the online Educator Information Session Request Form.
We ask that you book at least two weeks in advance of your desired date.
Hosting your Recruitment Session with York University: $175.00
Get exclusive access to top candidates by hosting your recruitment session with York University. By selecting this package, your organization will:
- Have flexibility. Work with a representative at Career Education & Development to set up a recruitment session, in-person or virtually.
- Increase branding. Be promoted to students through weekly newsletters, social media, faculty focused email campaigns, displays on campus LCD screens, announcements during workshops and on-campus activities, and posted to the York University Events Calendar as well as the Career Education & Development student portal.
- Collect student registrations prior to the day of the session.
Once your session is scheduled, Career Education & Development will assist you with event promotions and student registrations.
Thursday, October 5, 2023
York's annual Graduate & Professional Studies Expo provides students with an opportunity to explore educational institutions and special programs. Promote your educational opportunities to York students and answer their questions about future learning options by exhibiting.
The cost of the event is $400 plus taxes and includes:
- Booth space (size is limited to 6' X 6' to accommodate all exhibitors)- You will be provided with a table, tablecloth & 2 chairs
- Lunch for 2 representatives
- Parking for 2 representatives
Booth location at these events must not impede or interfere with the booth space of other exhibitors at the fair. This includes any promotional activity such as handing out materials, the playing of music, and the setup of displays. Booth location is decided by the Career Centre and is non-negotiable.
Exhibitors are expected to arrive before the scheduled start time of the event and to remain at the event until the scheduled end time.
The York University Career Centre only permits one office or unit of an employer to participate per Career Fair. Determination of who will be permitted to attend an event will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any questions with regards to any of these opportunities, please contact: