- How to Ace the Interview: In this event, hiring managers and the recruiting team is given an opportunity to provide students with feedback on how to excel and make a memorable impression during the interview.
- Live Resumé Roast: Students hear first-hand from your recruiting team about how to craft their resumé to land that job in your Organization.
- Employer Virtual Office Hours: Provides students an opportunity to connect with the recruitment team of your Organization and have their questions answered.
- Employer-Led Resumé Feedback Sessions: Provide students with feedback on their resumes from professionals within their field of interest. Students will sit down with experts to get support in fine-tuning their resume in order to best prepare them for securing a job in their desired sector.
- Employer Coffee Chats: Allow for employers and students to connect informally for 1:1 or small group conversations.
To find out more about upcoming these events and to register please visit Experience York (you will be able to sign in using your Passport York and register for appointments and events on the system).