Career Conversations panels is a series of virtual discussions via Zoom that focus on various fields of interest and are designed to provide students with an opportunity to connect with York alumni; gain insight into areas of interest to them, and get advice from professionals currently working in the field.
Register for these panels on Experience York (the Career Centre's online job posting and event registration system) using Passport York.
What to expect at the panels?
Alumni and other professionals share:
- Their personal career paths;
- How their university education is relevant to their particular position;
- The realities of sectors they work in;
- Strategies for entering the sector;
- Opportunities within their fields;
- Resources for connecting with professionals in that field.