Every year employers from select industries – particularly larger employers from technology, accounting, finance and sales & marketing companies – come to campus to recruit York students and new grads. Connect with these employers who can answer your questions about their organization's culture, career opportunities, what skills and experience they're seeking and how you can apply. Recruitment Sessions take place during employers' recruitment cycles which are typically September to November and mid-January to March.
To find out more about upcoming Employer Recruitment Sessions and to register please visit Experience York (you will be able to sign in using your Passport York and register for appointments and events on the system).
There are no upcoming events to display at this time.
What to Expect
- Sessions typically begin with a presentation by the employer about the organization and its employment opportunities.
- Students will have a chance to network with company representatives and/or recruiters on a one-on-one basis or in small groups.
Recruitment Session Etiquette
- Dress in appropriate attire, usually “business casual” unless otherwise indicated on the event posting.
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Research the organization before the session.
- Bring business cards if you have them.
Please Note: Profiles are submitted by organizations qualifying their own activities in their own words. Claims and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Career Centre or York University.