March 18 - March 21, 2019
Are you about to graduate? Want fresh ideas for ways to stand out from the crowd as you set out to find or create your first job? This year’s Classrooms to Careers series will arm you with practical information that will help you succeed during the transition from student to professional. Join us during this week-long series featuring career panels with alumni guest speakers, hands-on workshops and presentations to learn more about:
- How to prove your fit as you apply for jobs
- How to build and maintain your professional network
- How to dress for success both at job interviews and beyond
- How to stand out and be successful in a interview
- How to make yourself stand out
Registration is required. You may register for this event on Experience York (you will be able to sign in using your Passport York and register for appointments and events on the system).