Registration on the Career Centre's online system is required for all workshops (you must sign up for an account on the system before you will be able to register for any workshops).
Get clarity about yourself and your career path.
- What Can I Do With My Degree? workshop
- What Can I Do With My Degree? webinars
- Who Am I? Self Assessment Game workshop
- Suit Yourself: Personality and Career Choice workshop
- To Disclose or Not to Disclose? Workplace Considerations for Students with Disabilities workshop
- Transferring Skills from Academe to the Workplace workshop
- Making Degree Choices: The Other People Factor webinar
Practice and develop job search skills.
- You've Got Skills! workshop
- Résumé & Cover Letter Writing workshop
- Stand Out At Interviews & Networking Events workshop
- Polish Your Interview Skills workshop
- Job Search Strategies that Work workshop
- Create a Professional LinkedIn Profile
- How to Find a Job Using LinkedIn webinar
- Translating a CV to a Résumé workshop (for Masters and PhD students)
- How to Find a Summer Job workshop
- How to Find a Part-time Job workshop
Learn how to present yourself in a variety of professional situations.
Get the information you need to apply for further education.