(Login using your Passport York Username and Password.)
York Students & New Grads can:
- Search for and apply to jobs.
- Register for Career Centre workshops & appointments.
- Set up job agents to notify you when new opportunities are posted that fit your criteria.
- Get email notifications about upcoming activities that match your selected criteria.
York alumni who graduated within the last two years are eligible for York University Career Centre services.
Please submit the registration form to be approved. You will receive a response within 2 business days.
If you miss 3 appointments within an academic year without cancelling, you'll be blocked from participating in Career Centre activities and from accessing the Career Centre's online job posting system for 6 months.
Career Centre attendance policy - Learn more
Employers looking to hire York students can:
- Post jobs for York students.
- collect application documents and batch resumés for review.
- Request Recruitment Sessions.
- Post a profile of your organization that students can view when researching employers.
Experience York (the Career Centre’s online job posting and registration system) is LIVE!
We are in the process of moving our employer contact data into the new system. Thank You for your patience during this transition.
Please note: If you were a registered user on our previous system, you don't have to register again. Click on "forgot your password" from the Employers section on the top menu from the Experience York welcome page to reset password.
If you are logging in for the first time, click on "Register" to create a new account.