York Students & New Grads can:
- Search for and apply to jobs.
- Register for Career Centre workshops & appointments.
- Set up job agents to notify you when new opportunities are posted that fit your criteria.
- Get email notifications about upcoming activities that match your selected criteria.
If you are logging in for the first time, you will be asked to sign up for an account before registering for any service.
Career Centre attendance policy
If you miss 3 appointments within an academic year without cancelling, you'll be blocked from participating in Career Centre activities and from accessing the Career Centre's online job posting system for 6 months.
Employers looking to hire York students can:
- Post jobs for York students.
- collect application documents and batch resumés for review.
- Request Recruitment Sessions.
- Post a profile of your organization that students can view when researching employers.
If you are logging in for the first time, click on "Register" to create a new account.