If you are logging in for the first time, you will be asked to sign up for an account before you can register for any workshops or appointments.
York Students & New Grads can:
- Search for and apply to jobs;
- Register for Career Centre workshops, appointments and events;
- Set up job agents to notify you when new opportunities are posted that meet your needs;
- Get email notifications about upcoming activities that match your selected criteria.
Career Centre attendance policy: If you miss 3 appointments within an academic year without cancelling, you’ll be blocked from participating in Career Centre activities and from accessing the Career Centre’s online job posting system for 6 months.
If you are logging in for the first time, click on “Register” to create a new account.
Employers looking to hire York students can:
- Post jobs for York students;
- collect application documents and batch resumés for review;
- Request Recruitment Sessions;
- Post a profile of your organization that students can view when researching employers.