GLOBAL ESQUIRE CANADA MENTORSHIP PROGRAM FOR ASPIRING LAWYERS AND LEGAL PROFESSIONALS
Are you Black, Indigenous or a Person of Colour?
Are you interested in learning about how you can become a lawyer without completing the LSAT, and receive tailored mentoring for free?
Canada has the lowest per capita ratio of law schools of all comparable common law countries only one in ten applicants gains admission. The LSAT is well known to have a white middle-class systemic bias, The Global Esquire Canada and the Black North Initiative (BNI) have partnered to:
- Eliminate the LSAT systemic barrier Black and other minority students encounter in domestic law school applications
- To introduce aspirant Black law students, "The UK Law School Advantage″
- NO LSAT REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Two Year accelerated "senior status" LLB Degrees for university graduates
- 3 Years to acquire the general LLB+ A Specialized LLM Graduate Degree
- Direct entry one LLM & MA Law Degree programs for law related professional careers
- An International education to match a globally oriented profession
- An abroad living and travelling experience
The Abroad Legal Education Imperative
The Canadian Government wants you to pursue abroad education learning abroad may have once been seen as an optional extravagance. It now needs to be recognized as a national imperative. Providing students with international experience is a smart investment in their future success − and Canada's Global education generates the skills, understanding, outlooks and relationships that can help our country at a time of rapid change in the world and at home.
Learn how you can apply to the program and apply to law school for September 2021.
Registration is required. Click here to register on Experience York.