Are you looking for career guidance or need help with researching educational programs or grad school applications? Here is an opportunity to talk to one of our Career Professionals who will be live on Zoom Wednesdays to answer your questions on exploring careers. No registration required.
Meeting password: Access the meeting id and password from the Career Centre's welcome page or your student/newgrad dashboard on Experience York
Join us in the Career Corner: Ask the Pros on Zoom:
Career Corner gives you an opportunity to connect with Career Professionals virtually. Chat with our in-house experts in a group setting to answer your general career questions or find the right services and resources to help you with your career journey.
Zoom Meeting Etiquette
When using Zoom, to ensure everyone’s privacy, security, and a great experience, we are asking all meeting participants to adhere to the following:
- No participant should record, photograph, or screenshot the zoom meetings.
- Find a quiet space, free from distractions and present yourself in a professional manner. Be patient and listen to instructions from the host. If you didn't get a chance to interact, please join the next available session.
- You may turn off your camera for privacy reasons.
- This service is exclusive to York University's current students and new graduates and the link should not be shared for any other purposes.
- Upon entering the meeting, be sure to mute your microphone. Our goal is to interact with each of you, so we will welcome and instruct you when it is time to unmute your microphone in order to avoid any interruptions or unexpected external noises.