Are you feeling a little lost career-wise or do you have career-related questions?
Join us in the Career Corner: Ask the Pros on Zoom @ https://yorku.zoom.us/my/careercorner
Career Corner gives you an opportunity to connect with Career Professionals virtually. Join us to chat with our in-house experts in a group setting to answer your general career questions or find the right services and resources to help you with your career journey.
Meeting password: Shared in an email only to YorkU students and new grads. You can also access the password from the Career Centre's dashboard on Experience York
No registration required.
Zoom Meeting Etiquette
When using Zoom, to ensure everyone’s privacy, security, and a great experience, we are asking all meeting participants to adhere to the following:
- No participant should record, photograph, or screenshot the zoom meetings.
- Find a quiet space, free from distractions and present yourself in a professional manner. Be patient and listen to instructions from the host. If you didn't get a chance to interact, please join the next available session.
- You may turn off your camera for privacy reasons.
- This service is exclusive to York University's current students and new graduates and the link should not be shared for any other purposes.
- Upon entering the meeting, be sure to mute your microphone. Our goal is to interact with each of you, so we will welcome and instruct you when it is time to unmute your microphone in order to avoid any interruptions or unexpected external noises.