Alumni Career Chats
Alumni Career Chats are designed to assist York students and new graduates in making connections, building their professional network, and gaining industry insights.
Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives, People and Culture at Deloitte
BA, Psychology, York University, 2007
Senior Workplace Change Agent with extensive experience working with leaders and teams on creating and sustaining healthy, diverse and inclusive workforces. Areas of expertise include workplace mental health, change management, leadership development, talent management, employee engagement, stakeholder relations and organizational health. An innovative leader committed to building performance-based workforces that are resilient and purposeful so that everyone can bring their whole self to work. Also, serving as a board director for the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
During the session Alumni will share:
- Their personal career paths;
- How their university education is relevant to their particular position;
- The realities of sectors they work in;
- Tips and Strategies for entering the sector;
- Opportunities within their fields;
- Resources for connecting with professionals in that field.
Registration is required. Click here to register on Experience York.