September 19, 2019
10AM - 3PM
Event Location: Victor Phillip Dahdaleh Building
Meet Employers who are looking to hire York students for a variety of opportunities, including part-time, summer, internship, and full-time positions after graduation.
*No Student Registration Necessary
Drop-in and meet with a career professional to:
- ask a career question
- get advice and feedback about your job search
- find out about career development and job search resources and supports you can access
- get quick tips for your résumé or cover letter
Employers participating in the Fall Career Fair 2019
- Healthcare/Life science
- Not for Profit
- Communications & Media & Design
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Arts, Culture & Recreation
- Customer service
- ARI Financial Services Inc.
- CAA Club Group of companies
- Dream Unlimited
- EMCO Corporation
- Enterprise Holdings
- FDM Group
- Imperial Tobacco Canada Limited
- MDA Inc.
- Michael Garron Hospital, a Division of Toronto East Health Network
- Noble Corporation
- PCM Canada
- Peel Regional Police
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Spicers Canada
- SYNNEX Canada Limited
Please note: Not all employers provided information about their positions and application processes. Please visit their websites for more details.