Career Fair Fall 2015
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
10am – 3pm
Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Building
NO STUDENT REGISTRATION NECESSARY
Meet a variety of employers in an exhibition-like setting to learn more about their employment opportunities. Employers exhibiting at this year’s fair are recruiting York students and new grads for: full-time jobs, part-time jobs, internships and summer jobs.
Career Fair Tips: what to do before, during and after the fair to distinguish yourself and make a positive impression on prospective employers.
Employers participating in Career Fair Fall 2015:
- Canada Bread Company, Limited
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service canadien du renseignement de sécurité
- Cintas Canada
- Economical Insurance
- Emco Corporation
- FDM Group
- GoodLife Fitness
- Hudson’s Bay Company (HBC)
- Investors Group
- Manitoulin Transport
- Manulife Securities Inc- Elie Nour Group
- MCAP Service Corporation
- Morneau Shepell
- Onyx-Fire Protection Services
- Pet Valu Canada Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Ryder Canada – Rentals
- State Street
- Sun Life Financial
- TATA Consultancy Services
- TD Bank
- The Official Languages Programs: The Odyssey Language Assistant Program and the Explore French Immersion Bursary Program
- TJX Canada
Please note: Not all employers provided information about their positions and application processes. Please visit their websites for more details.