Discover Top Talent at York University
York University, the third largest academic institution in Canada, represents the principal intersection where progressive thinking meets solid fundamental learning. Our diverse students are equipped to apply their knowledge to real-world problems and can help address the needs of your organization.
Fulfill Your Talent Needs
Hire a student, recent grad or an alumnus
Connect on Campus
Connect with students virtually or in-person through our Employer Networking Events. Participate in career fairs, host a recruitment session, be a part of our panel discussions and more.
Engage with York Students
Share your Career Story
Become a mentor within the York community and share your career story through our Career Mentoring Program.
Engage in the Classroom
Contribute to community-based learning and research by placing your organization in the classroom.
Submit an Industry Challenge
Get fresh perspectives on the challenges faced by your organization. Pitch your business challenge to students.
Hiring & Retaining Diverse Students : Employer Toolkit
- Mentor Works – Work with a team of grant and loan application writers to apply for government hiring and training funding .
- Canada Wage Subsidies – Hire the right employees for your business through these assistant programs.
- Canada – Ontario Job Grant – This grant provides financial support to employerswho wish to purchase training for their employees.
- Employment Grants Ontario – Discover a list of employment grants available to Ontario businesses.
- Federal and Provincial Hiring Grants in Canada – See how much funding your organization could receive per hire through federal and provincial hiring grants.
Do you have questions about connecting with York students? Reach out to the team at York University's Career Centre. Please contact the Career Centre for participation in career events and programs.
Customized Hiring Support
Associate Director, Employer and Alumni Engagement
Career Fairs and Employer Recruitment Sessions
Employer Services & Events Coordinator
Career Panel Discussions and T.A.S.T.E. (Talk About Studies to Employment) Mentorship Program
Employer and Alumni Liaison