Kinark Child and Family Services
Please note: Not all employers provide information about their positions and application processes. Learn more about this during the virtual fair.
Kinark Child and Family Services is a leading child and youth service organization in Ontario which provides a wide range of evidence-based services that include individual, family and group counselling for children and youth with complex needs and their families. Kinark’s three program streams include: Community-Based Child and Youth Mental Health, Autism and Forensic Mental Health/Youth Justice.
Types of positions:New Graduate, Summer
- Clinical Therapist/Social Workers/ Clinical Case Managers
- Child and Youth Workers – within our Live-In Treatment Facilities
- Instructor Therapist – Autism Program
- Client Services Supervisors – Community Mental Health
- Clinical Child Psychologist
- Registered Nurse
- Outdoor Educators – Kinark Outdoor Centre
- Life Guards – Kinark Outdoor Centre
Related programs of study:
- Social Work MSW and BSW
- Registered Nurse Program
- Children and Youth