Are you passionate about IT and business? Need tips for nailing your next technical interview? Come check out FDM Group webinar workshop! The workshop will provide you with commercial awareness and understanding of what roles exist post-graduation as well as what duties and responsibilities entail. Our staff will conduct a Technical Interview workshop to help you ace your next interview. Submit your questions via Chat!
What positions are you recruiting for?
Junior Software Developer, Junior DevOps Engineer, Junior Application Support Analyst
What are the qualifications required?
- 4 year degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Previous experience Excel VBA, SQL, Unix
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- A desire to work at a large financial firm and ability to increase your financial knowledge
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Eligible to work in Canada (citizen/permanent resident/work permit with sufficient length of validity)
Registration is required. Click here to register on Experience York.