Wondering about careers in Change Management? Looking to build your knowledge and professional network in this area?
Come and virtually connect with Change Management professionals from various industries and get the inside scoop on what it's really like to work in their roles. During this panel professionals will share their personal stories about breaking into the field, how their career paths took them from graduation to where they are now, what knowledge, skills, and experience helped them succeed in their jobs and what types of opportunities are available for students and new graduates. The event will include a moderated panel followed by an open forum where students will have an opportunity to ask the panelists their own questions.
Career Conversations panels are a series of panel and webinar discussions that focus on various fields of interest and are designed to provide students with an opportunity to connect with York alumni; gain insight into areas of interest to them, and get advice from professionals currently working in the field.
Alumni and other professionals share:
- Their personal career paths;
- How their university education is relevant to their particular position;
- The realities of sectors they work in;
- Strategies for entering the sector;
- Opportunities within their fields;
- Resources for connecting with professionals in that field.
Registration is required on Experience York. Click here to register for this event.
- Aymen Dewji (Managing Partner at ShiftRight Consulting)
- Shannon Kalra-Ramjoo (Senior Manager, Enterprise Project and Change Management/Strategic Innovation at The City of Vaughan, Office of Transformation and Strategy)
- Roderick Brereton (Owner of Urban Rez Solutions)
- Tosin Akinwekomi (Director, Multi-lever & Transformation Initiatives − Operations Transformation at RBC)