DHL is the world’s leading logistics and mail company.
We’re one the of world’s largest employers, operating in over 220 countries and territories. We’re number one in contract logistics and international express delivery, and a leader in the forwarding business.
Our solutions are powered by trade, logistics and the drive and passion of all our employees. In every country, across all divisions at DHL, we each have the potential to make a global difference. But there’s more to a role at DHL than the work we do.
This is built on the two ‘Rs’ – respect and results. We value our employees, we provide them with opportunities to achieve, and together this produces results.
At DHL, you’ll be working alongside people who take pride in getting things Right 1st Time every time, have a Can-do spirit and a positive outlook on life. We share a hands-on attitude, love a challenge and do everything with a smile on our faces.
You’ll thrive on the beneficial implications of your role – you’ll play an integral part in creating connections that deliver opportunity and prosperity all over the world.
Our career progression
At DHL we provide plenty of opportunities to develop your role and gain knowledge and experience. We’ll also ensure we reward your hard work at a competitive rate.
We never forget that it’s our people who have made us a leading mail and logistics service provider for the world. To ensure we sustain this success, we have three key pillars – Focus. Connect. Grow. Below are just some examples of how we put these principles into practice.
We focus on our core activities to achieve industry-leading performance.
Logistics is at our core; when people think logistics, we want them to think DHL.
- We aim to be the Provider, Employer and Investment of Choice to fulfill the requirements of our stakeholders.
- GoGreen, GoHelp and GoTeach are just three programs that demonstrate our commitment to our corporate social responsibility and ultimately, the planet. They are aimed at reducing our impact on the environment, helping people through disaster response, and providing better education.
- You’ll be encouraged to get involved in these initiatives and more like them, wherever possible.
We connect across the organization to achieve quality and service excellence.
Across our Company and divisions, you’ll work together with your colleagues as one global team to add value to our Group. We share technology, knowledge and best practices to create a synergy that helps us establish mutual ways to solve any challenge.
- The Employee Opinion Survey recognizes your voice – and the voice of all our employees – allowing you to influence the way we move forward.
- Our strategic initiative, First Choice, constantly revises our structures and processes to uphold DHL as the Customers’ preferred provider.
- Certified is the Group-wide, global initiative focusing on employee engagement and cultural change to drive service excellence and quality. It will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to delight the Customer.
- We provide divisional leadership programs and functional training curriculums across all our business units to cater to specific development needs.
We expand in new segments to achieve sustainable above-market growth.
Remaining a leader in logistics is important to us and we’re always working to identify and capture new opportunities in existing and emerging markets. As a result, you’ll be provided with opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.
- my Talent World is DHL’s system to support Group-wide recruiting, learning and performance processes.
- Across all divisions, reward initiatives recognize the contribution made by employees on a
- Graduate and internship programsoffer various opportunities for you to master demanding challenges and assume responsibilities in your role.
So, if you’re looking for a real challenge, one that will help you to realize your potential and make a real impact on the world, learn more and apply at dpdhl.jobs