Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) is a US$5.9 billion global leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions. We bring global expertise and insight at every stage of product development - from the drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services. Through our unrivalled customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in aerospace and defense, communications, enterprise, healthtech, industrial, capital equipment, and smart energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges.
Celestica is a high-integrity work environment and when you join Celestica you are apart of a leading global company that enables the world’s best brands, and contributing to our innovative and collaborative solutions that help our customers unlock the potential of the future.
Our global network spans 14 countries with 24,600 employees across the Americas, Europe and Asia. At our Toronto headquarters, we are focused on attracting top talent into our organization, including interns from universities and colleges throughout Southern Ontario.
Celestica's internship program provides students with valuable development through real-life work experience, exciting projects and networking with industry professionals.
Benefits for Students Include:
● Experience working for one of the largest Canadian global technology companies
● Possibility of a student on-call position after completion of internship
● Possibility of a full-time position after completion of degree
● Access to Celestica’s development programs and projects
● Celestica's Time Off to Volunteer program – two paid days off to volunteer per year
● Fun intern activities including celebration events and networking
● Internal recognition programs and rewards for stellar performance
● Discounted GoodLife Fitness memberships
What’s in it for you?
● Opportunity: Job experience at a large Canadian-based global company
● Innovation: We look to our employees to implement new ideas and improve the way we do things
● Collaboration: Students work as part of global teams, enabled by collaborative technology
● Sustainability: We uphold strong ethics, reduce our impact on the environment and empower employees to give back to the community with two paid days off per year to volunteer
● Development opportunities: including soft skills courses, innovation projects and mentorship
● Networking: Strategically build your professional network to advance your career and deepen relationships across your peers and colleagues.
● Fun: Our interns have the opportunity to participate in fun activities including intern social events, Celestica’s charitable initiatives and our Spirit Week activities