There are numerous scholarships, prizes, awards and funding opportunities for students both inside and outside of York.
- York University Scholarships, Bursaries & Awards Search: allows students to search awards, scholarships, prizes and bursaries available at York University.
- External Awards: a list of some awards available through agencies external to York and external scholarship search engines.
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology Undergraduate Student Award: This award recognizes academic achievement in the sport sciences. The award is given at Convocation, to the graduating Kinesiology & Health Science honours major student achieving the highest academic standing in the sport sciences portion of his/her Kinesiology & Health Science curriculum.
- The Psychology Undergraduate Book Prize: These awards are offered as a means of identifying, honouring and rewarding excellence in the Psychology Honours Program.
- Canadian Institute of Health Research: CIHR provides funding opportunities for four themes of health research: biomedical, clinical, health systems services, as well as social, cultural, environmental and population health.
- Population and Public Health Student Awards: Sponsored by CIHR-Institute of Population and Public Health, Canadian Public Health Association, Canadian Institute for Health Information-Canadian Population Health Initiative and the Public Health Agency of Canada, this award program recognizes excellence among graduate students as future researchers.
Please Note: Descriptions of many of these online resources are taken from language used on external websites. Claims and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the Career Centre or York University.