Reach York’s talented students using our free online job posting system that allows you to post and manage jobs, collect application documents, and batch resumés for review.
What are the benefits of using the Career Centre’s online job posting system?
- it’s easy to use
- you can post and manage jobs at any time, without delay
- you can collect application documents and batch resumés for review
- you can can post all types of paid and unpaid opportunities
- you can reach over 27,000 York students registered on the system
- it’s the first place the Career Centre tells students to go to look for jobs
What types of opportunities can I post?
- Part-time jobs
- Full-time jobs
- Summer jobs
- On-campus jobs: If you’re looking to post a Work/Study or Research at York (RAY) position, please visit the Student Financial Services website for more information.
- Volunteer positions
- Paid and Unpaid Internships
- Bilingual positions
How can I post a position?
If you have never used the system before:
- Click on Register And Post a Job (opens in a new window)
- Fill in the required “Organization” and “Contact” information, then click Next
- Complete the Position Information, then click Done
- Once you have registered and completed the Position Information, an administrator will approve your registration and job posting (may take up to two business days)
- After your registration has been approved, you will receive an email with your username and password, which will allow you to log in, post additional jobs, view applications and batch resumés.
If you already have an account:
- Login using the username and password that was emailed to you when you registered
- go to the Job Postings section of the system
- click on the Add New button
Does this service cost anything?
Post as many jobs and collect as many resumés as you wish at NO cost.
How else can I reach out to York students?
Posting a job is one method of reaching York students with information about your career opportunities. The Career Centre offers a variety of customized recruitment strategies to help you connect with the students and new grads you want to reach.
If you have any questions about your job postings, please contact:
Employer Services & Events Coordinator
416.736.2100 x 22089