Reach York's talented students using our free online job posting system that allows you to post and manage jobs, collect application documents, and batch resumés for review. There is no cost to post on our system.
Benefits - of Career Centre's online Job Posting System
Easy to use
Post and Manage Jobs at any time, without delay
Collect application documents and batch resumés for review
Post all types of opportunities
Reach over 27,000 students and new grads (up to 2 years) registered on the system
The first place the Career Centre advises students and new grads to look for jobs
- Part-time jobs
- Full-time jobs
- Summer jobs
- On-campus jobs: If you're looking to post a Work/Study or Research at York (RAY) position, please visit the Student Financial Services website for more information
- Volunteer positions
- Paid Internships
- Bilingual positions
If you have never used the system before:
- Click on Register And Post a Job (opens in a new window)
- Fill in the required "Organization" and "Contact" information, then click Next
- Complete the Position Information, then click Done
- Once you have registered and completed the Position Information, an administrator will approve your registration and job posting (may take up to two business days)
- After your registration has been approved, you will receive an email with your username and password, which will allow you to log in, post additional jobs, view applications and batch resumés.
If you already have an account:
- Login using the username and password that was emailed to you when you registered
- go to the Job Postings section of the system
- click on the Add New button
When you submit a job posting, you will be asked if you want to "Post to this school only" or "Post to Multiple Schools". If you choose the "Post to Multiple Schools" option, fees will be charged by the software provider (Symplicity Corporation). If you wish to post to York University only (free of charge), please choose "Post to this school only".
Posting a job is one method of reaching York students with information about your career opportunities. The Career Centre offers a variety of customized recruitment strategies to help you connect with the students and new grads you want to reach.
If you have any questions about your job postings, please contact: