Shinhan Bank Canada will be celebrating a very important milestone soon. In March 2019, we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in Canada. Our doors opened in March 2009 and since that day we have been privileged to serve communities throughout the GTA and British Columbia, with branches in North York, Mississauga, Thornhill and Vancouver.
Shinhan Bank Korea (our parent bank) has been globally recognized for its exceptional service and competitiveness. The Bank was ranked No. 58 among 500 global banking brands by “The Banker” in February 2017, and was ranked No. 40 in the World Economic Forum (Davos 2017) for sustainability. Also, Shinhan Bank is continuing to grow globally, with 150 networks in 20 countries as of 2017.
As at October 31st, 2018, Shinhan Bank Canada increased its paid-in capital to $80 million and accumulated approximately $730 millions in assets.
As a Bank, our recruitment efforts are focused on hiring talented people. A positive workplace culture is delivered through strong people development, effective goal setting and performance management, employee engagement initiatives, collaboration and strong team development.
Goals driving an employer of choice culture and strong Bank financial success include:
· The organizational design and operations of Shinhan Bank are clear, meet the highest standards of operations and enables the Bank to achieve its strategic vision and goals
· Our company culture is supported by a clear governance framework, robust program management and good financial operations to ensure the Bank is lean but set up for leading practices
· Our work environment makes collaboration work in the best ways to engage our people, provide career development, maximize resources to ensure leading practices and strong brand recognition
· Our Bank reinforces the need to focus on securing good outcomes for our people and our customers
Types of positions:New Graduate, Summer, Internship, Commission based, Part-time
Customer Service Representative, Finance Service Representative, Administrator
Number of positions:5
- Interpersonal Connections
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
Where positions are posted:
York University Career Centre, Indeed, LinkedIn
How to apply:
Apply on-line or email to the contact person
How to prepare:
Bring resume with self introduction