As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it.
Types of positions:New Graduate, Summer, Internship, Bilingual (French/English), Commission based, Part-time, Other
- New Graduate
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Commission based
Number of positions:5
- Interpersonal Connections
- Personal Success
- Social Responsibility and Community Engagement
- Knowledge Acquisition and Application
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
Related programs of study:
- Technology (IT, Engineering)
- Business (Finance/Accounting/Commerce/Consulting, HR)
- Communications & Media & Design
- Hospitality & Tourism
Where positions are posted:
www.caasco.com and our LinkedIn
How to apply:
Through www.caasco.com and our LinkedIn.
How to prepare:
Bring their resume and come prepared to answer/ask questions.